Request edit access
2019 Career Fair/Job Fair- EXPLORE!
We invite you to be part of our Explore Career Fair on Wednesday, November 6, from 1 – 3:30 pm in the
Long Prairie Grey Eagle secondary school gym - 510 9th St NE Long Prairie, MN 56347
What should I bring?
- A prepared one minute elevator speech about your career
- Business cards
- Sign-in notebook/guest book for contact information and interest
- applications (bilingual?)
- job postings (16-18 yrs. old)
- Short description of business or organization in English and/or Spanish (brochures or handouts)
- an enthusiastic and engaging personality (Students need to be approached and engaged in conversation.)
- Door prizes - optional : Any door prizes are to be displayed at your table and drawn at the end of the event. After drawing
a winner, bring the name of the recipient and the prize to the information/welcome table.
At the career fair, you will be grouped into career clusters:
- Agriculture, Food and Natural
- Arts, Communications, and Info Systems
- Engineering, Manufacturing & Technology
- Colleges and Millitary
- Business Management and Administration
- Human Services
- Health Science and Technology
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Monday, October 23, 2018.
See you on Wednesday, November 6!
Are you a member of the Long Prairie Area Chamber of Commerce?
Names & Titles of Representatives at Career Fair
City, State, Zip Code
Short description of business or college/university for the attendees (This is for the students)
The fair will be in the gym. Tables will be provided - You will be sharing an 8ft table. If you need more than 4ft of space or could bring your own table note below. (approx. 60 vendors)
Sharing an 8ft table is fine (4 ft)
I would like to have more space, if possible.
I would like to bring my own table. It is ... (How large? Please write this in the comments below.)
I would like space beside my table for banners etc.
I would like to use my own table cloth.
I would like LPGE to supply table cloths.
I would like to have an outlet.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service