02) Can avail the details of eligibility criteria on our website for educational requirement for training.
03) Each and every candidate from training institute will be insured during the training period.
04) Students should be a citizen of India and domicile of state of Karnataka.
05) Training will be given only once.
06) Minimum age limit is 18 years and Maximum age limit is 35 years.
07) 2 1/2 months to 3 months of training will be given depending upon the sector and name of the course.
08) Attendance will be taken through bio metric mode, 80 percent of attendance during the training period is mandatory.
09) Student should belong to Minority Community.
10) Candidates total annual family income should not exceed for Category-1 Rs.2.5 Lakh per annum and for Category 2A,2B,3B,sikhs and parsis Rs.2 Lakhs per annum
11) Candidates will be having an option to select the Sector and course as per their interest. 12) After completion of Training program, certificates will be provided to the candidates signed by the concerned institute and Director,Directorate of Minorities.
13) No stipend will be provided to the candidates during training period. 14) Amount will be reimbursed from trainee candidate if they discontinue the training program in between the prescribed tenure of training.
15) If any of the information or documents/income & caste certificate submitted by the students are found to be false at any stage then the strict action shall be taken against the applicant and the amount spent on the trainee shall be collected from him/her.
16) Candidates must register online at https://gokdom.kar.nic.in before submitting hard copy of the application form along with required document.