Fraternity & Sorority Life Welcomes YOU to join us for this year’s annual event. The planning committee is pleased to share their vision with you and is hopeful that you are ready to accept the challenge. That’s right – this year we challenge you! To engage, communicate, interact, learn and grow! To step outside your own comfort zone and be the change that will take our community from good to GREAT!
While GLC attendees can expect a wonderful experience and expect to have fun, they should also come with an open mind and prepared to work. Each participant should plan to:
1. Engage and develop connections with peers as well as other stakeholders from the University of Cincinnati community, local alumni, and supporting fraternity & sorority life experts.
2. Participate in educational sessions to enhance and expand your understanding of leadership development.
3. Become acquainted with the necessary skills to engage in productive conflict and take advantage of the provided opportunity to practice these skills.
4. Engage in meaningful peer and self-reflection.
5. Participate in facilitated roundtable discussions to solidify the information garnered through educational sessions.
6. Engage in peer-to-peer conversation and create action plans to implement your challenge experience.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?? EVERYONE!
Active member? New member? It doesn’t matter! This event is for you. Programming will be relevant for everyone. Expected attendees include Chapter Presidents*, Risk Management, New/Continuing Member Educators, Social Chairs, Public Relations/Communication, Philanthropy Chairs and 20% of each chapter!
ARE YOU READY? Will YOU accept the CHALLENGE?
#GLC13 #Leadership #Challenge #Growth #Community #Engage #ProudlyGreek #ProudlyUC