The International Future Computing Summit (IFC Summit) will be virtually held December 6, 2022 from 1:00PM Eastern (10AM Pacific) to 5:30PM Eastern (1:30PM Pacific).
This year’s theme is Remote Work and Play, and the summit will focus on the industry's future as well as its challenges and solutions for meeting the needs of employers, team
leaders, and users wishing to engage and support this lifestyle.
From client to cloud to the network between them, the International Future Computing Summit is the industry event that gathers market-leading innovators and influencers to discuss what’s next for users and the industry that supports them.
The International Future Computing Summit will gather the CORA (Create Once Reach All) ecosystem and the Remote Work and Play (RWP) industry to:
- Highlight trends and developments affecting Remote Work and Play
- Discuss RWP challenges facing employers, team leaders, and users.
- Profile solutions and possibilities that could help improve the remote work and play experience and value proposition.
We are seeking representation from:
- Client device markets (mobile, PC, console, streaming solutions)
- Cloud and cloud service providers (CSP)
- Network and network service providers
- Tools (e.g. VDI, collaboration, etc.) and other remote work and play industry enablers
- Experts with insights to share about the Remote Work and Play industry