- Project nominated for the Renovation of the Year must have been fully completed and commissioned. The company should be ready to provide documents proving this fact (at a request)
- Project nominated for the Renovation of the Year should be operated and leased by the tenants
- Participants of the projects such as involved architects, engineers, development company and consulting company will be automatically nominated for the Professional Awards - Development company of the Year, Architect of the Year, Consulting company of the year etc.
- Shortlisted projects will be announced 2 weeks prior to the Award Ceremony.
- Companies may submit single or multiple entries;
- Organizers may decline the application form when taking into account the specifics of the company's activity and preliminary examination.
DEADLINE: October 19.
For additional information and specification contact organizing committee
firstname.lastname@example.org+38 (044) 227-67-53+38 (097) 880-10-52