Request edit access
IFA - Public Speaking Contest
- Participants cannot read out from paper nor others can prompt them
- Time for presentation including announcing name, etc. is FIVE minutes
- The presentation should be natural and not as if it is 'read out'
- 25 points each are given for content, presentation, body language and flow of thoughts
- For exceeded second participant will lose a point.
- Should not speak less than 4 minutes - will lose 25 points
- Decision of judges is final and no arguments will be entertained
Please fill below form and submit to complete the registration.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service