Request edit access
The Junction BIA - Possible E/W Expansion
We are planning an expansion of The Junction BIA to include businesses and properties not in our current boundaries along Dundas St W west to Runnymede Rd and east to Annette St.
Benefits of joining The Junction BIA through a boundary expansion:
• Advocating on behalf of the membership as a unified voice
• Access to funding through the Commercial Facade Improvement Program
• Access to funding through the Digital Main Street Transformation Grant
• Assistance in dealing with the City regarding policies, permits, maintenance, and construction
• Streetscape improvements including tree guards, parkettes, murals, public art, street furniture,
decorative winter lighting, pole banners & hardware, sidewalk cleaning, graffiti & poster removal,
sidewalk maintenance and seasonal floral displays
• Safety, security and crime prevention initiatives
• Strategic plans for business recruitment, market studies and capital improvements
• Connection to The Junction brand and identity
• Participation in our annual signature event, The Junction Summer Solstice Festival
• Discounted advertising opportunities
• Website Member Directory listing
• Social Media presence
• Public Relations opportunities
• Stronger connection to the Media
Please fill out this short survey and sign up for our BIA Expansion mailing list. We are also looking for enthusiastic business or property owners to join the Steering Committee for this project to help expedite the Expansion process.
NOTE: This survey is for the purpose of gathering feedback on interest ONLY and IS NOT binding or official.
Some or all of the square footage of this address must be registered with The City of Toronto as Commercial or Industrial space (and pays municipal taxes accordingly.) Residential properties, and businesses run out of residential properties, are not eligible to be part of a BIA.
Are you a:
A business owner/manager at this address (Renting)
The property owner of this address
Both - A business owner/manager at this address (Owned)
Can we add your email to our mailing list?
YES - Expansion News - Stay up-to-date with the East/West Junction BIA Expansion
YES - The Junction BIA Mailing List - Stay up-to-date with local news, events, and promotions!
Would you support The Junction BIA expanding to include this address?
Yes I support this
Maybe - More information needed before deciding
No I do not support this
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service