Request edit access
AIWA Application Form for United Nations 2020 Representatives
The Armenian International Women’s Association invites applications from dynamic and driven Armenian women to actively participate in AIWA’s initiatives at the United Nations. Please read and submit the form below by December 31, 2019.
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
AIWA’s UN reps will be responsible for:
- Representing AIWA’s mission at the United Nations in New York throughout 2020
- Collaborating in the organization and execution of the AIWA parallel session at the UN in March 2020
AIWA’s UN reps are required to:
- Attend a minimum number of sessions at the UN during 2020
- Attend the AIWA parallel session at the UN NGO CSW in March 2020
- Share a recap of each session attended with the AIWA Board UN lead within 3 business days of the event
- Attend monthly strategy meetings in NYC with the AIWA UN rep team
- Be or become a member of AIWA
Country of Residence
Are you currently a student or graduate student?
Current Job Title
Please use the space below to share why you’re passionate about representing AIWA at the United Nations:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service