Request edit access
Test poziomujący zawiera 80 pytań. Pierwsze 20 pytań jest obowiązkowych. Test skonstruowany jest w taki sposób, że rozpoczyna się od pytań łatwych i stopniowo poziom trudności wzrasta. Gdy dojdziesz do momentu, kiedy zaczynasz zgadywać i zupełnie nie rozumiesz pytań, możesz przerwać rozwiązywanie testu i przesłać swoje odpowiedzi.
Po przesłaniu odpowiedzi sprawdź swój wynik. W prawym górnym rogu pojawi się ilość punktów którą uzyskałeś. Zapamiętaj ten wynik i wpisz go w odpowiednią rubrykę w formularzu zapisu. Twój wynik zostanie też przesłany do nas drogą mailową. Pamiętaj, że rozwiązując ten test zgadzasz się na przetwarzanie twoich danych osobowych (adresu email) w celu realizacji zapytania. GOOD LUCK:)
1. This is our teacher. ..... name's Mark.
2. We ......... American
3. He ....... a newspaper every day.
4. Is Mont Blanc .......... mountain in Europe?
the most highest
the more high
5. It's my ........computer.
6. Could we ....... the bill please?
7. It's ten ...... seven.
8. I ......... listen to classical music.
never to listen
don't never listen
9. I can't see. Where are my ........?
10. I like ........ in the morning.
that I work
to be work
11. What ......... do tomorrow?
are you going
are you going to
do you go to
12. Can I pay ......... credit card?
13. This isn't my money. It's ..........
14. They didn't ......... the tickets.
15. There ........ a telephone in my room.
16. He ......... playing the piano.
17. I ........ my new job last week.
18. There isn't ...... pasta in the kitchen.
19. ......... yesterday?
Did you studied
Did you study
20. James would like ....... basketball.
21. It ......... when they went out.
was to rain
22. That's the hotel .... we had lunch.
23. Diana ...... some wine when she went to France.
24. I don't get ....... very well with my brother.
25. ....… I worked hard, I didn’t pass the test.
26. My parents ….... to stay with us next week.
27. Come on, it’s time …... .
28. Can you look …....my dog this weekend?
29. My father …... be a builder.
didn't used to
30. I haven’t tidied my office …... .
31. I can sing but not as ..… as my sister.
32. It’s important … too much alcohol.
not to dinking
not to drink
33. Cameras aren’t allowed here – you …... take photos.
don't have to
must not to
34. Your diet is terrible. You don’t eat ..… .
35. If we had the money, we … get a taxi.
36. … my best friend since 1999.
37. This road was built … the Romans.
38. I … come to the party tonight.
39. I’m really tired. I only got … hours’ sleep.
40. I … the museum because I hadn’t bought a map.
couldn't to find
41. … Kate nor I want to go to London.
42. There were … people at the match.
43. They won’t … use their mobiles.
be able to
44. We enjoyed … at the party.
45. His parents didn’t … him go out.
46. She doesn’t go to the gym …
47. Would you marry him if he … you ?
48. They’ll move to France when their baby … .
will be born
is being born
would be worn
49. I … get in through the window.
50. I’m tired. I … all day.
have been studying
51. That’s the boy … parents I met.
52. When is the letter … ?
going to be sent
going to send
will be sent
53. Is there a tennis … near here ?
54. I refused … to them.
55. Can you tell me where … ?
the post office is
the post office
is the post office
56. He said he … school in 1997.
57. He didn’t buy the computer, … ?
58. Can you … a favour ?
59. Do you … if I open the window ?
60. I’ll take some water … I get thirsty
61. I won’t do it … you help me.
as soon as
62. If they … a map, they wouldn’t have got lost.
63. A: There’s somebody at the door. B: OK. … it.
I'm going to answer
64. I didn’t know he … the class until his sister told me.
65. She told the children … a noise.
not to make
that they don't make
to not make
to don't make
66. You … to use dictionaries in the exam.
67. I find that any kind of noise stops me from …
68. A: Where would you like to go this summer? B: I’d like to go to … Turkey or France.
69. When I was a child I … eat vegetables, but now I have them all the time.
didn't use to
didn't used to
70. When his rich uncle died, he … a lot of money.
71. I felt … after the long journey and I slept all day.
72. Why are you … ? I can hardly hear you.
73. It’s … outside. You must wear a coat.
74. We had to wait ages to get in. It was really …
75. I saw Jane … the supermarket.
76. You … better finish it by tomorrow.
77. I’m going to the centre. Catch … me there.
78. Why are they late? They … about our meeting.
can't have forgotten
couldn't have forgot
79. Tom would rather you … it.
80. Look at these people! I think we …
are being watched
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service