Request edit access
High School Confirmation 2019
A condensed confirmation class for the busy High School Student!
Learn more about what you believe, take the next step in your faith, and meet some other awesome high school students in the process.
Contacts: Pastor Ben Schrank | Director of Youth Ministries firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: 210-479-1477 x1044 Cell: 210-601-3246
Meetings: Sunday mornings (8 sessions) 9:30am - 10:30am in A206 (2nd floor of Family Life Center)
Tuesday & Wednesday (2 sessions) 6:30pm - 8:30pm (Location to be announced)
Cost: $40 - Paid by Credit Card online or cash/check before, or on, the second day of class.
(Includes catechism, handouts, dinner at Discussion Sessions, and a professional photographer on the day of the confirmation ceremony.)
• Sunday, September 8: Orientation, Q&A, session #1
• Sunday, September 15: Session #2
• Sunday, September 22: Off, Class not meeting
• Sunday, September 29: Session #3
• Sunday, October 06: Session #4
• *Tuesday, October 8: Session #5 - Dinner and Discussion –
(6:30pm - 8:30pm)
• Sunday, October 13: Session #6
• Sunday, October 20: (Helping face painting for Concordia Fest)
• Sunday, October 27: Session #7
• Sunday, November 04: Session #8
• Sunday, November 10: Session #9
• *Wednesday, November 13 Session #10- Dinner, Discussion and WNL- (6:30pm-8:45pm)
• Sunday, November 17: Final session. Confirmation Ceremony immediately following the 9:30am service. Recognition during 11:00am service.
Dinner and Discussion Details: During sessions (2-4 and 6-9) there will be an opportunity for students to anonymously submit questions they would like answered. These questions will be used to compile discussion points which will be used at the dinner discussion sessions.
Ongoing Assignment: Each student will prepare a “faith project.” Either a paper, a video, a song, a poem, a piece of artwork, or you can be as creative as you’d like. The student will be responding to the question “How does my faith shape my life?” They will be asked to have their idea submitted no later than October 27. A final version will be due Sunday, November 17. It will be presented amongst our Sunday class on Confirmation day. (please ask if you have questions, and don’t be afraid to get creative).
Can you receive texts?
What is the main reason you are signing up for confirmation?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Concordia - San Antonio.