Request edit access
PowHER Vendor Application
PowHER Moves Conference is structured as a one-day event that features a full-day vendor suite we are calling the “She-Suite, " on Saturday, January 25, 2020. On this day, vendor companies are able to set up exhibit tables to feature brands and sell their products. We are looking for high-end vendors that will appeal to professionals women and be a long term resource for products and goods. Space is limited. To avoid redundant products we are limiting vendors of similar product genres. Estimated attendance is 150-200. Once filled, we will no longer approve more vendors.
Conference attendees can visit vendor tables from 10:00 AM through 5:00 PM.
Date: January 25, 2020
Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Location: The Lorenzo Hotel- Downtown Dallas
* $250: Vendor Rate
Inclusions for Vendors:
* Attendance for up to 1 person on Saturday January 26, 2020
* One 6-foot table with 1 chair
* Lunch provided for 1 person/ access to the conference
* Opportunity to donate product/ product information to the conference swag bag
* Booth electricity provided upon request
* A time of networking will all take place in the vendor area, as well as a specific time for vendor visits during lunch on Saturday
If you are approved. A note and invoice for payment will be sent on or before January 10, 2020.
Name of Owner / Day of Onsite
Name of Business
Organization and Product Description
* Participants must register as a vendor prior to the conference and be approved
* Vendor registration must be paid for prior to the conference and no later than January 10, 2020
* Vendors will be assigned their booth space prior to the conference.
* Vendors must check-in with the registration desk on Saturday morning, Your table will be available for set up in the upstairs 12th floor between 9:00- 10:00 am. Vendors must arrive on time to avoid disruption to attendees
* No more than 1 representatives per company will be allowed unless additional registrations are purchased (standard conference rates apply).
* PowHER Moves is not responsible for any items or products that are left unattended and will not be able to set up any materials that you ship or drop off. You are responsible to set up your table within the designated time frames.
* No vendor is allowed to sublet space to another vendor unless permission is obtained by conference committee. Vendor registration non-refundable
I agree and understand vendor rules
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The Corporate Tea.