Request edit access
YESPlus - UT Austin - Scholarship Form
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION FORM.
1. The YESPlus Program is normally offered for a fee of $250 to students across many major universities in the US. This form is an opportunity to receive a scholarship of up to $175 (based on available funds) for this program at the University of Texas at Austin.
2. You must be a registered student, staff or faculty member at UT Austin to participate in the YESPlus program or be eligible for a scholarship.
3. Space is limited to the first 35 participants. Completing the application and registering for the program is the only way to ensure your space on the retreat. Once the space is filled, additional applications will be placed on a waitlist and notified, if accepted, 2 days before the program starts.
4. It is MANDATORY to attend all sessions from Mar 30 - Apr 2. Course timings are:
Thu, Fri 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Sat: 10 AM - 4 PM
Sun: 12 PM - 6 PM
If you are unable to attend any of the sessions, please do not apply.
5. All information you fill out in this form will be kept strictly confidential.
6. All sessions will be held on the UT Campus in the Texas Union. All information will be provided in the welcome email that will be sent when you register.
Please indicate your status within UT Austin *
Please indicate how you heard about the YESPlus Program at UT Austin *
Word of Mouth
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Art of Living Foundation.
Terms of Service