10 SURE-FIRE WAYS TO BE THE BEST TRIP LEADER EVERTrip Leaders must:
(1) Be willing to devote some of their free time on a consistent basis from now through April to planning and preparing for their country leg.
(2) Research, identify, and select hotels, entertainment, activities, meals, in-country travel, and other logistics in order to create a detailed itinerary and budget. The Central Committee will provide you with a guide and assistance.
(3) Provide regular updates to the Central Committee liaison and meet certain deadlines for budget and itinerary planning.
(4) Attend your entire country leg and participate in the chosen activities.
(5) Coordinate with all Trip Leaders within your Region in regards to transportation amongst countries, as well as creating a seamless itinerary throughout the Region. You are responsible for coordinating reception of participants at the beginning of your leg as well as with the next Trip Leader on the Tour to ensure a smooth transition for all.
(6) If possible, seek out and engage with local CBS Alumni or incoming students in your country.
(7) Handle cash collection from all country participants.
(8) Advise participants on visa requirements, including the relevant application website(s) and application deadlines.
(9) If desired, appoint one or two Country Co-Leaders to help you organize your leg of the tour and manage participants in your country.
(10) Keep all participants updated through your chosen communication medium and ensure that everyone has access to it.
BY FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW, YOU AGREE TO THE ABOVE IF CHOSEN TO LEAD YOUR TRIP.
We will get back to you as soon as we can about the position!
South/Central America (early to mid May)- Argentina- Brazil- Colombia- Peru- Chile- El Salvador- Costa Rica
Australia/Southeast Asia (late May to early June)- Malaysia- Philippines- Australia- New Zealand- Thailand- Singapore- Fiji- Vietnam- Cambodia
Asia (June)- Japan- China- South Korea- India
Europe (late June to early July)- France- Spain- Portugal- Italy- Germany- UK- Greece- Turkey- Netherlands- Iceland- Russia- Switzerland- Yacht Week (if you are interested in joining the planning committee for Yacht Week, please email Rohan at email@example.com)
Africa/Middle East (mid to late July)- South Africa- Zanzibar- Kenya- Mauritius- United Arab Emirates- Tanzania- Morocco
North America (August)- Mexico- Canada- Hamptons Week (if you are interested in joining the planning committee for Hamptons Week, please email Sean at firstname.lastname@example.org)