Request edit access
1 Lac Tulsi తులసి Plants to all @ Rs 1/-
1 Lac *Tulsi* Plants are being distributed by FAI-AVOPA to all. Few centers in the city of Hyderabad are identified. These plants will be available from 5.9.2021 to 09.9.2021 at the centers mentioned below.
Each association will distribute to the members of the society. Register here and collect the plants. Each individual is eligible to collect up to 5 Plants. You can distribute to your neighbors.
All Volunteers will be provided with Participation Certificate. Part of Extra Curriculum activities.
Tulsi / तुलसी / తులసి మొక్క uses ::
తులసిగా ప్రసిద్ధి చెందిన తులసిని ఆయుర్వేదంలో వేలాది సంవత్సరాలుగా దాని విభిన్న వైద్యం లక్షణాల కోసం ఉపయోగిస్తున్నారు. Click the link and see
- And many more ...google and see.
Pleas collect the Plant between 9 am to 5 pm on the date selected by You. The Inauguration of this Project is Scheduled on 5.9.21 Sunday 9.30 AM. For Inauguration banner with full details click
To help the people of the society to maintain their Health with easy simple and low / Nil cost ways.
Let us pledge NOT TO USE PLASTIC, Use traditional items, Do proper exercise, Do Meditation....
Going Back To Roots... Best & Healthy / Happy way of Living...
------ ----- ------ ------ --------
మొక్కదగిన మొక్క ....తులసి మొక్క
తులసీ హరితం... ...ఆరోగ్య భరితం
తులసికి జై..... వైభవానికి జై జై
వాసవి మాతకు జై జై జై
1.Where do you want collect the Tulasi Plants out of the below centers ::
1. FAI AVOPA - 6-3-609/195,Anandanagar,Kahairatabad,Hyderabad - 500004
2. VYSPRO-INDIA- #flat No 4, 1st Floor,H No.6-3-883, Topaz Plaza, Amrutha Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad, Telangana 500082
3. Vasavi Seva Kendram - Telephone Bhavan Rd, Central Secretariat,Lakadikapool , Khairtabad, Hyderabad, Telangana 500004
4. GY Foundation- Manjeera Diamond Towers area, Gopanapally, Hyderabad- 500019
5. AVOPA Hyderabad - flat -7, 1st Floor, Bhagyanagar Appartments, beside Sree Mayuri Theatre, RTC X-Roads, Hyderabad
6. FAI-AVOPA - Plot no.168, Road No.4. Opp. Ashtalaxmi temple, Vasavi colony, Hyderabad-500102
7. Vasavi Temple-Kanyaka parmeshwari - KPHB Colony, 3rd Phase, Near Temple Bus Stand KPHB Colony,Kukatpally, Hyderabad
8. Bankmen Chapter - Vijetha Vihar, Hanumannagar , Chaitanyapuri, Hyderabad
9. ADITYA Serenade Cellar - 6-3-347, Dwarakapuri Colony, Panjagutta, Hyd 82
10. శ్రీ Convention Hall - 8V Road, Opp. Santhoshimata Temple, Sachivalaya Nagar, Vanasthalipuram
11. IIMC College - 6-1-91, Khairatabad,Hyderabad-500004
12. Vasavinagar Welfare Association- -Kharkana, Secunderabad
13. Tammannas Charitable Trust - Vasavi Colony, Near Ashtalaxmi Temple
14. Uppala Charitable Trust - Opp to Muncipal Office,Moosapet, Erragada, Hyderabad-500018
15. Vasvi Adhyatmika Kendram - Rd No.6, Near Ashtalakshmi Temple, Vasavi Colony, Hyderabad
16. Sri Kanyaka Parameshwari Arya Vysya Sangam - 37-91, G, Last Bus Stop, Jagathgiri Gutta, Quthbullapur, Rangareddy-500037
17. Sri Saraswathi Vidya Mandir High School - Venkataramana Colony, Khairatabad, Hyderabad-500004
18. Little Hearts School - HIG-22, Road No -1,KPHB Colony, Kukatpally, Hyderabad - 500072
19. Kanyaka parameswari temple : Avulamanda Secunderabad
20. Bankmen Vasavi oldage home : Vasavi colony, 3rd road , mallapur, balapur Mandal Hyderabad 500 005
21. Vasavi Club Saroornagar Tricity : TNR Shakuntala Apartments, Saroornagar to LB Nagar Road
22. Vasavi Club Saroornagar Tricity : Saadhya Solutions, Road No.1, Vijayapuri Colony, Kothapet, Hyderabad
23. Boggarapu Dayanad MLC : HNo 1-5-38 /17 Marurinagar Kothapet ,Hyderabad Near Kanyakaparameswari Temple
24. Sealwel Corporation Private Limited : A-25, Road No.18, Nacharam,Hyderabad,Telangana-500076
25. Deevya Shakti Paper Mill Pvt Ltd : Survey No.207-212, Kondurg Village, Shadnagar to Pargi Road-509207
26. G Maruthi : 13-1-143,Mothi Nagar, Near Maxwel Hospital,opp. DTDC Couries, Hyderabad, Telangana 50001
27. Matha Walkers Club-Nallakunta: Katta Mysamma Temple,VST Road,Nallakunta,Hyderabad-500044
4.How many plants you want to collect
2 - Two
3 - Three
4 - Four
5 - Five
5.Your Preferable date of collection between 5.9.21 to 10.9.21 ( Please collect the same between 8AM to 5PM )
5 9.21 ( Sunday)
6.9.21 ( Monday)
7.9.21 ( Tuesday)
8.9.21 ( Wednesday)
9.9.21 ( Thursday) Vinayaka Chavithi is on 10.9.21
7.Postal Pin Code
8.Instructions & Committee Members of this project
i.. Stay tuned to know
ii. List Centers & Contact details are in the link:
Project Chairman :: Rtn Ramesh K Grandhi
9.Donations to FAI-AVOPA are eligible for Income Tax Benefit u/s 80G i.. Bank Details of FAI::- STATE BANK OF INDIA, A/c No. :: 37240380607, IFSC :: SBIN0020318 ii.These donations are used for more such service projects for the society.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service