You may nominate yourself or someone else. Students who are nominated must meet the following eligibility criteria:
1. Must be a student currently enrolled in classes at BYU-Idaho
2. Participants must be operating an original business and demonstrate that it is an ongoing enterprise generating revenue and contributing to the growth of an industry and the economy.
3. At least 5 entries must be received in order for the competition to be held. If fewer than 5 entries are received the competition will not be held during the current semester.
4. Applications are due by November 19, 2012 a 5 p.m.
5. Email to email@example.com
by 5 p.m. on November 19, 2012 the following:
A 2-3 page description of your business including the following: Revenue, Net income, Employee Salaries, Owner's Compensation, Management Team, Sales Marketing, Growth Rate, Sources of Capital, and Scalability. The document should be in Word or a pdf.
6. Competition will be held November 29, 2012 at 2 p.m. in MC 387
7. Award is to be used toward the growth of award recipient's business