Please read the following carefully before completing the application form:.
* This application form is very important in helping us select and form the project groups so please fill it out as honestly as possible.
* Please note that your fundraising target can vary depending on what project you choose, however more information will be given once you become a SVA volunteer. The longer your project is the higher your target will be; the board will offer support to ensure that everyone reaches their targets.
* It is important that you consider the commitment you make as a SVA volunteer; we will expect volunteers to have time for weekly meetings, fundraising and training sessions (based in Glasgow, Scotland) before the summer project.
* Potential volunteers must also consider the financial implications of undertaking this project. You need to pay for your own flight/insurance/visa/vaccinations (however you can personally fundraise for this separately). We don’t want volunteers to drop out very close to the departure date simply because they had not thought this through.
* If you are a final year student, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to attend your graduation, and unfortunately we can't take any responsibility for this.
* If you have any other queries regarding the application procedure or the summer 2018 projects please do not hesitate to contact us on Facebook or at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Project volunteers must pay £40 for their SVA membership fee.
If you have any questions about the form do not hesitate to contact SVA