Request edit access
QEP Funding Request, 2016-2017
Improving cultural competency at Delta State will assist students in discovering and learning about other cultures; understanding cultural biases and differences; improving intercultural communication skills; developing empathetic skills; and moving effectively within a globalized society.
The QEP will delve into extracurricular activities through sponsoring, promoting, and creating culturally rich and instructive events on campus.
DSU Box 3162 Jobe 221
Applications for speaker/event funding should meet the following guidelines:
1. Applications should be received by the QEP Coordinator four weeks prior to proposed event.
2. Requests may be partially funded or fully funded. If denied funding, applicants may appeal.
3. The event should offer students the opportunity to improve cultural competency at Delta State University.
1. All approved QEP events will include a DSU QEP logo on all promotional materials, and the QEP will be referenced in publicity.
2. Assessment results from the event will be shared with QEP Coordinator in a timely fashion.
Name, Department, Phone, and Email
Name of Program, Date(s), Venue(s), and Brief Description
Number of Students Targeted
Number of Faculty Participating
Relevance to the Goals of Improving Cultural Competency at Delta State
Student Learning Outcomes
All QEP-sponsored events will have identified student learning outcomes. Please mark all that apply. Students will be able to:
Describe various aspects of cultural diversity
Articulate a shared understanding and support of cross-cultural experiences.
Evaluate cultural perspectives with openness and respect.
How will the program improve student learning outcomes?
How will you assess your speaker/event and measure the improvement of student learning outcomes?
Please provide an evaluation plan or tool.
Please provide estimated dollars and any relevant details (Ex: intention to share a room, carpool, ability to stay with family, etc.). Include lodging, transportation, air/mileage, and meals.
Estimated Catering Costs
Meals for attendees? Refreshments?
Total Funding Requested
Please include any relevant cost clarification/information for consideration
Other Funding Sources
Is this speaker/event receiving funding from other sources (university, non-profit, state, federal, etc.)?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service