Request edit access
Gardiner Library 2018 Survey
This survey will be used to help develop the Gardiner Library's next three to five year strategic plan.
1. How many visits do you make to the Gardiner Library in a typical month?
5 or more
2. What are your main reasons for using the library?
3. How many items have you borrowed in the last year?
Under 5 items
Between 5 and 15 items
Over 50 items
4. Do you reserve or place holds on items from other libraries in the RCLS system?
5. If you answered "no" please explain.
6. How many visits to the library website do you make in a typical month?
More than 7 visits
7. How often do you read a Facebook post from the library in a typical month?
More than 8 times
8. If you discovered the Gardiner Library had an Instagram and Twitter account would you follow the library on these platforms?
9. How often do you read our weekly e-newsletter in a typical month?
More than 4 times
10. Have your visits to the library been successful?
11. Check all reasons for unsuccessful visits to the library.
Item was checked out
Library had no material on that subject
I could not find the material
Computers were not working
WiFi was not working
I don't know how to use the computers
Staff had to request material from another library
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service