Request edit access
2019 Extra Player Application
Please read the following before completing the form. Submission of a player application means you have read and understand the information provided:
1. AYSO Extra is a Competitive, year-round, primary Soccer program. The season dates are August 1st, 2019 through the completion of the teams' tournament season, no earlier than May of 2020.
2. Extra Teams may play games on any day of the week, although most games will be on Saturdays with some Sunday games possible.
3. Players selected to an Extra team will not be eligible to participate in AYSO Core or AYSO All-Stars for the 2019-2020 membership year.
4. Players selected to an Extra team are ineligible from participation with AYSO United during the Fall season. Players wishing to try-out for an AYSO United team in 2020 must declare that request to the Regional Extra Program Coordinator. The Extra Tournament Season still has priority over AYSO United Spring Soccer.
5. As AYSO Extra is a Primary program, players are not permitted to play both AYSO Extra and be on a Club Roster.
6. All other questions and decisions about player eligibility are subject to the approval of the Regional Commissioner and reviewable by the Area Director.
7. 2019-2020 Extra Program Fall Fees are $200.00 above Core Registration. Payment Due within 2 Weeks of Player Selection.
8. 2019-2020 Extra Program Tournament Season Fees will be collected in advance of Tournament Applications. Individual tournament fees are variable, but generally less than $80 per tournament.
9. AYSO is all All-Volunteer program. Extra Program team parents will be required to provide volunteer hours to the Region. This will come in the form of Refereeing in the Core program and Volunteer assignments during the season.
10. All other Rules and Regulations will be guided by the Section 10 Extra Programs Rules and Regulations and are subject to the approval of the Regional Commissioner and reviewable by the Area Director.
Primary Contact Name and Phone Number
Are you interested in becoming an AYSO Referee?
I am already a Certified Referee
Are you interested in becoming an AYSO Volunteer?
I am already a 2019-2020 Volunteer
List any day(s) (including Sundays) or times that you cannot practice or play.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service