The version of the browser you are using is no longer supported. Please upgrade to a
Request edit access
Got Media Smarts?
Take this quiz on your own. When you are done, trade answers with a partner.
1. 82% of teens say they own which of the following?
iPod Touch or similar device
iPad or similar device
2. What percent of teens describe themselves as "addicted" to their cell phones?
3. 68% of teens say they do which of the following at least once a day?
visit a social network
instant message (IM)
4. What percent of teens agreed they wish they could "unplug" for a while?
5. 51% of teens visit social networking sites ____________
at least once a day
several times a day
once a week or less
6. What percent of teens say they don't understand their social networking site's privacy policies?
7. True or false? Most teens say they prefer texting with their friends than talking in person.
8. What percent of teens say they have said something bad about someone online that they wouldn’t have said in person?
9. What percent of teens say that social networking helps them connect with people who share a common interest?
10. True or false? More teens say that social media makes them feel better about themselves than worse.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service