Request edit access
Apply For a Media Pass For The International Future Computing Summit
The International Future Computing Summit (IFCS, IFC Summit) will be virtually held December 15, 2021. It's for C-level executives responsible for their company’s long-term product and organization plans. This year's summit is focused on current and future developments in the CORA (Create Once Reach All) ecosystem. Visit
for more information.
Areas of interest include:
- PC, cloud, mobile, console, edge
- Immersive technology & spatial computing (AR, VR, MR, XR, 3D, etc.)
- Innovative content and applications
- Cloud gaming, cloud streaming, client-cloud discussion
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- High-bandwidth telecommunications, 5G, wifi6, etc.
Learn more about future computing and IFCS at
We do have panel moderating opportunities for qualified media.
Media passes include:
- Full access to the conference program.
- The International Future Computing Summit has media sponsor partnerships available.
- Qualified media doing lead-up stories for the summit can be introduced to speakers in advance of the event to assist with their coverage.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Please share your LinkedIn profile
What is the URL of your publication?
Do you know what future computing is?
Do you know what CORA (Create Once Reach All) is?
Which beats do you cover?
Computing and Computing Technology
Blockchain / Cryptocurrency
Immersive Technology / Spatial Computing (VR/AR/MR/XR/3D)
Culture and People
Innovative Content & Applications (e.g. games, enterprise, entertainment, etc.)
Market Research & Analysis
Share some URLs of your most recent media coverage.
Do you have a professional career outside of your media role? Please elaborate.
Name some of the events and conferences you have most recently covered.
Would you be interested in moderating a discussion panel or fireside chat during IFCS?
If so, which topics are you most comfortable with?
What kind of participation can we expect from you?
I plan to go to the whole event and be part of as many conversations as I can.
I can only go for one of the days.
I'm not sure if I will show - I register for a lot of these things.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service