Date/Location: March 29, 2018 @ 7:00 p.m. in Common Grounds at the University Center.
Accepted Art Drop-off Times:Thursday, March 22 at Active Minds club meeting @ 2:00 -4:00 p.m. in Stroud 118Friday, March 23 at Minsi Hall @ 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM Tuesday March 27 in Stroud 118 from 2:00-4:00 PM
All artists must have their art work ready to hang by means of mounting or framing (mounting can be done on poster board, mat board, foam board, etc.).
No wet paintings, please!
Artwork must have a tag on it with the artist's name and title of the work.
The artist must come to the end of the event to pick up their artwork at around 8:30/9:00 PM.
If for any reason the drop off times do not work or you will not be able to pick up your art at the end of the event, email email@example.com to arrange another time.
1) Active Minds will confirm receipt of the Artist's pieces in perfect condition, unless otherwise noted. The piece(s) are due at the dates listed above.
2) Artwork will be displayed in the Common Grounds of the University Center at East Stroudsburg University on March 29, 2018 starting at 7:00 p.m. You will not be permitted to remove artwork during the event and will have to come at the end of the event to retrieve your artwork, unless prior arrangements are made with Active Minds.
3) By submitting your artwork to this exhibit, you give Active Minds your permission to reproduce the likeness of your piece(s) out our discretion (for things like social media).
4) Any and all damages to the artwork prior to, or after submission are the Artist's responsibility and not assumed by Active Minds.
6) In case of damages to artwork during the event, Active Minds will not be held liable/responsible.
7) By signing below, you agree to the statements above.