This form is anonymous and confidential. The form will be sent to PSU’s Campus Public Safety Office. Completing this form does NOT constitute a police report or a student conduct report. The information on this form will be used on the PSU’s annual Campus Security Report submitted to the Department of Education in compliance with the Clery Act.
Anonymous reports are used to gathering and record information regarding the incidence of sexual assault on and around our campus, tracking incidents of sexual assault on campus, and informing the community about the campus climate.
PSU students have several reporting options available to them to report sexual assault or other sex offenses. These options are available any time, and can be pursued individually or simultaneously. An Interpersonal Violence (IPV) Advocate can help talk through your options and can accompany you through the process of accessing any of these reporting services:
- Interpersonal Violence Advocate (503) 725-5672
- Campus Public Safety (503) 725-4404
- Portland Police Bureau 9-1-1 or (503) 823-3333
- Dean of Student Life: Student Code of Conduct Complaint (503) 725-4422
- Office of Equity and Compliance (503) 725-5919
- Title IX Coordinator (503) 725-5919
If you have any questions about this form please call the IPV Advocate at 503-725-5672.