Request edit access
Fleet Feet Journal Content ideas
Is there a cool person, story or event in your community that you would like to see published on the Fleet Feet Journal? If so, we want to hear about it!
Examples of typical Fleet Feet Journal content:
- Inspirational stories about runners
- Pieces about running culture
- Stories that highlight interesting running-related events
- Advice for runners about training, racing, gear, nutrition, etc.
- Answers to common problems or questions you hear from Fleet Feet customers and training program participants
- Q&As with athletes, coaches or other experts in the sport
- Instructional “How-To” articles
We are also open to new types of content.
Fill out the form below to submit an idea that you think would interest our readers.
The Journal operates on an editorial calendar. Submitting your idea does not mean that your story will be posted. If we are interested in your idea you will be contacted for more information. Thank you!
Cell phone number
Tell us about your idea.
With what audience do you think this idea will resonate (e.g. walkers, new runners, experienced runners, etc.)?
Do you have any photos you would like to include?
Are you affiliated with a Fleet Feet Store? If so, which one? What is your relationship with Fleet Feet?
Do you have any specific expertise that you would like to make available to Journal contributors on a consulting basis? For example, "I am a coach who can offer training advice for articles."
Are you interested in writing for the Journal as a contributor? If so, we will contact you via email with an application.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Fleet Feet.