Please use this form to order a Senior Recognition Page for the 2016-2017 Jefferson Forest High School yearbook. Recognition page requests, messages, and pictures are due to the yearbook staff by February 14, 2017 (or at a later date by request-- for example your student plays a spring sport, and you want to include pictures from that sport).
Remember that space is limited, so the sooner you order and purchase your student’s recognition page, the sooner your space will be secure!
• Scanned photos must be high resolution to reproduce.
• We cannot honor background color requests.
• If you purchase a recognition page for a group of friends, the text and pictures should be about their friendship. It should not be divided into sections for individual space of the students in the group.
• Please limit text to 40 words for 1/8 page, 50 words for 1/4 page, 60 words for 1/2 page, and 70 words for full page. We will not use any quoted passages or song lyrics without a copyright release from the author. You are responsible for securing the copyright release and providing it with your submission.
• Elementary school graduate group photos and payment must be arranged by parents and the elementary school. The yearbook staff will not be responsible for organizing pictures or payment for these recognition pages. Space will not be reserved without direct contact from a parent.
Jefferson Forest High School (include your name, address, phone#, driver’s license#, and student’s name)
Checks can be mailed or delivered to the address below.
You can also upload the pictures to cloud based storage, such as Dropbox or Google Drive, and submit the link below or send an email with a link to the pictures.
You can also mail or deliver hard copies of your pictures in an envelope to the school. Hard copies of pictures will not be returned unless you also send a self-addressed, stamped envelope.