Request edit access
Carolina Student Work Application
Looking for part-time, full-time?
For the past 30 years, Vector / CUTCO has offered internships, both full-time and part-time work. Our remote positions are flexible, allowing people to work around classes or previous commitments. We are looking for motivated, responsible, and hard-working individuals.
Review the position description below, fill out the application, and you will be contacted shortly!
- Presenting CUTCO Cutlery products VIRTUALLY.
- Appointment setting.
- Answering customer questions.
- Helping place customer orders.
***Full Remote Position - must have the ability to work from home***
- Two part pay program.
- Base pay not based on sales or results ($15 base/appt.)
- Incentive pay with an opportunity to earn more based on performance.
- Flexible schedules.
- Resume builder / enhance communication skills.
- Work in a team environment.
- Company (Vector Marketing) has an A+ rating with BBB and was named DECA's Partner of the Year in 2017.
- Scholarships possible (conditions apply).
- Possible pay raises and advancement based on performance.
- Top 20 Best company in the U.S. to work for (USA Today).
(Note: no knocking on doors, no cold-calling, and no experience needed.)
First and Last Name
i.e. (336) 555-5555
How did you hear about the position?
Guidance Counselor/Academic Advisor
DECA State Conference
If recommended by a friend, by whom?
High School Attended (or currently attending)?
Current College (if applicable)?
What city are you currently living the closest to?
North Charlotte (Concord, Lake Norman)
Rock Hill, SC
Activities you are currently or were previously involved in (sports, clubs, academics, etc)?
See what our representatives have to say (1 min video)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service