Request edit access
Student Work Application
Complete the application below, and you will be contacted shortly!
For the last 30 years, the Carolina offices of Cutco Cutlery has offered part & full time work opportunities for students throughout North and South Carolina. The starting pay is $15 with opportunities for scholarships and internship credit. The positions are extremely flexible, so it's not a problem for students to work around classes or previous commitments(other jobs, sports, School clubs, Greek life, etc.) We are looking for motivated, responsible, and hard-working individuals.
Review the position description below, fill out the application, and you will be contacted shortly!
(Note: no knocking on random doors, no start up costs, no cold-calling, and no experience needed.)
Must be 17 years or older to apply.
- Setting appointments.
- Speaking one-on-one with customers.
- Presenting high quality CUTCO Cutlery products (NO pressure environment for customers).
- Answering questions.
- Helping customers place orders.
- Company (Vector Marketing) A+ Rating with Better Business Bureau.
- USA Today's List of Best Companies to Work for : #12 ranking.
- DECA's 2017 "Company of the Year."
- Two part pay programs:
- Base pay not based on sales or results ($15 base/appt.)
- Incentive pay with an opportunity to earn more based on performance.
- Pay raises and advancement based on performance.
- Flexible schedules.
- Resume builder/ enhance communication skills.
- Work in a team environment.
- Scholarships possible (conditions apply).
DECA's 2017 National Advisory Board 'Company of the Year'
i.e. (336) 555-5555
How did you hear about the position?
Poster on Campus
Guidance Counselor/Academic Advisor
Chalkboard/Whiteboard in Class
High School Attended (or currently attending)?
Current College (if applicable)?
Which city are closest to during the semester?
North Charlotte (Concord, Lake Norman)
Rock Hill, SC
If attending school, what year?
Are you looking for part-time or full-time work?
Which of the following are you motivated by the most?
Activities you are currently or were previously involved in (sports, clubs, academics, etc)?
See what our representatives have to say (1 min video)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service