What you can expect of us:
1. We will create and maintain a website, www.uticaartfair.com.
2. We will maintain the FaceBook page (www.facebook/Utica-Art-Fair.com).
3. We will design our print materials again this year and we will distribute hard copy advertising (posters, etc.) throughout Utica.
4. We will secure all available advertising options, both free and paid.
5. We will provide signage for 4 Elements Studio.
6. We will provide support and workshops to help you have a successful Fair.
What we expect of you:
1. Invite special customers, friends, family, colleagues, etc to the reception on Saturday evening.
2. Contribute to simple refreshments for Saturday.
3. Help us to distribute posters etc.
1. Set-up is Wednesday November 27 from 9-4pm.
2. You must be at your display the entire duration of the show.
3. You are only authorized to sell the art work, made by you, that we juried into the Fair. Do not sell the work of other artists, your own work not approved by us, or work that you have bought just in order to resell.
4. Each artist must accept their own payments during the Fair. We encourage you to accept credit cards and are happy to help teach you how to do this. (It’s easy!)
Call Celeste Friend at 315-725-5987 if any questions.
Deadlines and important dates:
. June 1 - Application Due with $90 booth fee, $10 late fee. . July 1 - Notification.. Aug 1 - Contract and Payment due. . Sept 1 - Booth/space assignments. . Nov 27 - Set up. . Nov 30 - Opening at 10 am.