A street team is a term used in marketing to describe a group of people who 'hit the streets' promoting an event or a product. 'Street Teams' are promotional tools that have been adopted industry wide as a standard line item in marketing budgets by entertainment companies, record labels, the tech industry, corporate brand marketers, new media companies and direct marketers worldwide.
No if you haven't read my books, worry not...if interested let me know and I can get you copies that way you know about the product you are pimping ;)
Rules for being a part of the team:
1. Spread the word bird, about me, my books, etc. by any means you have. (FB, Twitter, Word of Mouth, Goodreads, Blog, etc.)
2. If an opportunity to share my work is came across on another FB page you do so.
3. If a nomination opportunity arises anywhere you will put my name in the hat.
4. If you see a blog that takes requests to read or promote please do so.
5. Talk me up to other people so they can fan or follow me.
6. Share and share hard, links, giveaways, signups, teasers, etc.
7. NO BULLYING at all...if by chance someone says something negative about me let it go. It's not worth it.
8. Please contribute to the group, if for any reason I see participation decline and you haven't gotten with me as to why membership may be terminated.
9. If you have an idea to better promote me pass it up!
If you can see yourself abiding by said rules then put your name in the hat to be drawn :)
Each "Tarnished" member will receive...
Any swag author Shakuita Johnson makes , one Free ebook, the 1st look at trailers, teasers, excerpts, and interviews.
Contests and special things throughout the year will be provided to show appreciation
Now if you're still reading here's what you have to do <3