Note: Miscellaneous reimbursements will require a receipt as proof of payment.
Invoices will need to be submitted. Scans/Copies are acceptable.
Check processing occurs on the first of each month. Checks should arrive
within one week of processing.
Deadlines for requesting registration refunds are as follows:
Fall Season - September 20
Spring Season - April 20
• Refund requests must be made using this on-line request form. Verbal and e-mail requests will not be honored. Notifying a coach or age director that your child will not be playing that season does not constitute a request for a refund.
• At the time WSA is notified that a player is dropping, (regardless of whether or not a refund was approved) the player will be removed from the roster.
• Requests must be submitted by the dates above. No requests will be granted after these deadlines except for unexpected medical conditions, player relocation to another town or if WSA is unable to place a player on a team.
• Players who cannot be placed on a team because there are no available spots will receive a full refund.
• Refunds will be processed after the deadline date for the current season has been reached.
• Refunds will be for the amount of the registration fee, pro-rated for any multi-player discounts, less any late fees and less a Processing Fee which depends on the league and season for which the player was registered. The fee covers non-refundable state and regional affiliation fees including insurance and/or registration processing fees.
• WSA reserves the right to change these policies without notice.