Request edit access
See Something, Say Something.
Use this form to submit an *anonymous* tip or inform the PUC. Your information will be reviewed by PUC staff, but will NOT be filed in a public proceeding.
Who, or what, is this regarding? *
Your answer
What would you like to report? What happened? *
Your answer
Where did this take place? *
Your answer
If you want a response, or if you have attachments to submit, start at the PUC homepage ( and click "File a Complaint or a Comment" link, under "For Consumers".
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Executive Branch. Report Abuse - Terms of Service