Request edit access
Canadian Association of Educators of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (CAEDHH)
Tell us how we can make CAEDHH better for you!
1. What is your name? (optional)
2. What city and province do you live in?
3. In your opinion, what are the most important services CAEDHH can provide to its members? (please select your six top choices)
A professional journal with updates and/or articles related to current research in the field of education of children with hearing loss
Newsletters four times per year
Advocacy and support to supervising and governing bodies
Information on available job opportunities in Canada
A biennial national conference
Yearly provincial conferences
International exchange opportunities
Social media presence for information sharing (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
Acoustic standards advocacy to supervising and governing bodies
Specialized teaching resources
Ideas for lessons and activities
4. If there is a service you would like CAEDHH to provide that is not indicated above, please tell us about it.
5. If the top six services you indicated above were offered by CAEDHH, please indicate below the highest amount you would be willing to pay for a yearly membership.
6. To keep CAEDHH growing and changing we need the time, skills and expertise of our members. Would be willing to share your time, skills and expertise to help CAEDHH grow and change?
Maybe (depends on what it is you want me to do)
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and opinions!
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service