Request edit access
Item Donation to the SF LGBT Center
Thank you for considering the SF LGBT Center for your donation! Please read the following carefully and complete the form below.
Please note that the SF LGBT Center has limited capacity for donated items. While we truly appreciate your generosity, unfortunately we are not always able to take every donation. Ability to accept donated items varies and depends on our current program and facility needs and capacities. Please see below for current needs.
Donations must be reviewed and approved by the SF LGBT Center team. Kindly refrain from dropping off donated items at the SF LGBT Center’s front desk without prior arrangement.
Please complete the form with the details of the item(s) you’d like to donate, and a Center team member will respond shortly. We look forward to hearing from you!
- warm clothing (pants, long-sleeve shirts, warm & waterproof jackets, sweaters and sweatshirts, warm socks, mittens, scarves, gloves, hats)
- warm, durable shoes
- outdoor gear (warm sleeping bags, blankets, backpacks, tents)
- power charging banks (especially solar)
Any gender-affirming items, such as:
- bras (especially sports & underwire)
- chest binders
- underwear (new, "men's" or "women's")
- make-up (new)
Is this donation being made on behalf of a company/organization or an individual/household?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service