Request edit access
Students may participate in LEAD in one of three ways:
1. Brainstorm a sustainable and practical business idea: When you have outlined your plan, complete this online application, including the names of any other students with whom you may be interested in working with. You will have the opportunity to present your idea to the Executive Council. Answer ALL Questions (#7 is optional)
2. Even if you do not have a business idea at the start, but would like to be involved in a start-up, that is fine! On this web form, simply indicate in the drop down menu that you do not have a specific idea in mind. You will be invited to participate in the marketing and communications workshops. Answer questions 3, 5, 6, and 7 (7 is optional)
3. If you are only interested in participating only in the Kukin Lecture Series, please just indicate this on the drop down menu. Answer just question 6. Question 7 is optional.
Please select, which aspect(s) of the MTA LEAD program you are interested in
Pitch a Business Idea. (This includes participation in the Kukin Lecture Series)
Learn about entrepreneurship (This includes participation in the Kukin Lecture Series and/or other MTA LEAD workshops)
Only interested in participating in the Kukin Lecture Series
1. Describe the project that you would like to propose.
2. Why are you interested in this project?
3. What specific skills or talents do you hope to bring to the project?
4. In what specific areas do you think you might need the most guidance?
5. Are there any particular students with whom you would like to participate?
Please provide name, grade, and email.
6. Why do you want to participate in the Kukin Lecture Series?
7. Are there any additional comments you would like to add?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service