Encore Academy of Dance Locker Rental Request
-- Lockers are available for rent each season at Encore Academy of Dance for registered students.
Before securing a locker rental each year, parents and students must agree with the following responsibilities and guidelines. Adherence to these policies ensures appropriate locker use and helps to safeguard student belongings.
SPECIAL - January through May 2021 is just $25.
Locker rental fees are $45.00 for the full 9 month dance season (September 1, 2020- May 30, 2021). Students will be assigned a locker number and issued a lock at the time of rental.
Auto Locker Renewal:
Student locker rental will automatically renew on June 1st unless written notice is provided to the Encore Academy of Dance office pby May 15.
Encore Academy of Dance Locker Responsibilities and Guidelines:
* Lockers will be assigned to students based on applications. Lockers are for student convenience and they remain the exclusive property of Encore Academy of Dance.
* Encore Academy of Dance assumes no responsibility for stolen or missing items.
* Students will be issued a combination lock by Encore Academy of Dance that must be used on this locker. Any personal locks that are added will be removed.
* Each individual is responsible for knowing his/her locker combination. Please do not share your combination with others.
* Dancers may not decorate or alter the inside or outside locker surfaces (ie, tape, stickers, posters, photos, labels, additional hooks, etc)
* Dancers are expected to keep their locker maintained and cleaned. Food is not allowed in lockers. All food is to be left on the shelf in the lobby.
* Dance clothes should be taken home weekly and washed.
All lockers must be cleaned out by May 15 for annual cleaning and maintenance regardless of whether a dancer will continue to rent the locker for another season. Lockers will be available for rental again beginning June 1 of each year.
Encore Academy of Dance reserves the right to open a locker or conduct a search of a locker and its contents at any time. The dancers family will be notified of any locker searches via email.
Locks will be issued upon payment. Locker fees that are not paid in full will be subject to contract termination and the locker will be given to the next student on the list.
If you are interested in renting a locker, please fill out this form, below. Once we receive notification, your account will be charged and you will receive your lock combination information.
Lockers will be made available to seniors first, and then offered to younger dancers in succession until the availability is gone.