• Completed application form (form is available below)
• Two letters of recommendations, both from faculty who know you well and can speak to your interest in and potential for teaching mathematics. Recommenders should send letters via email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Personal statement: Please submit a one-page (single or double-spaced) statement describing your interest in teaching, what motivates you to consider teaching as a career option and how the Brown Summer HS Mathematics Program can help you reach your teaching goals.
• One copy of applicant's unofficial academic transcript
Personal statement and academic transcript must be emailed as attachments to email@example.com. Letters of recommendation should be submitted directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by applicant's recommenders.
• Please review your application carefully! All submitted applications are final. You will not be able to fix typos or send revised statements after submission.
The application and all supporting material must be submitted by Monday, March 3, 2014. Applicants who are selected to participate will be notified by the end of March. Inquiries can be directed to email@example.com.