[2018 Taipei Art Photo]
Organized by TAC (Taiwan Art Connection), a leading photography exhibition design firm in Taiwan, the annual TAP (Taipei Art Photo), has become a sensation for photography art in Asia. Since its debut in 2013, the TAP creates phenomenon that receives extensive media coverage and attracts over 20,000 visitors each year, including numerous art collectors, critics and curators from the profession photography field. Over the years, the TAP has quickly becoming an essential platform for international photography art, features numerous exhibitors joined by international acclaimed artists, leading photography-based galleries and photo-related institutions across Asia, Europe and North America.
The TAP employs innovative exhibition strategy by uniting artists, galleries and photo-related institutions together in an exposition to create a dynamic social network that strengthen the linkage and development of photography art. The TAP is an excellent platform for artist, gallery or institute to showcase their art to potential buyers.
Each year, the TAP aims to cultivate new level of professionalism by feature outstanding photo art of Asia, North America, and Europe contemporary photography artists in Contemporary Art Photo exhibition. The TAP also tries to aid young artists by introducing their art in Young Art Portfolio exhibition. In addition, the exposition also promotes the development of photography art by offering TIVAC Photography Award to talented emerging artists as well as hosting Photo Forum to promote academic discourse among the profession of photography art. The TAP also features Creative Booth presenting various creative products and new applications of photo industry. The TAP is not just an exposition of photography art; it is on a mission to unite the photography, the galleries, the artists, the industry and the public together in the stream of photography art trend.
Exhibition Program:● Contemporary Art Photo ● Young Art Portfolio● Creative Booth● TIVAC Photography Award● Photo Forum
TAP Benefits: 1. Excellent platform for marketing.2. Attract media attention and massive visitors.3. Professional exhibition space for artwork presentation. 4. Find potential clients and business collaboration.
● Dimension: Length 3m x Width 3m x Height 2.44m. ● Exhibition Fee: USD 1300● Specifications: 1. Exhibition walls: Length 3m x Width 3m x Height 2.44m. 2. 6 white display lights, 1 glass round table (can exchange for long table), 2 chairs. 3. 1 110V plug (Bottom right side wall) 4. Exhibitor’s info and representative artwork listed in 2018 TAP Catalogue. 5. Exhibitor pass, 20 Guest Tickets, 5 2018 TAP Catalogues. 6. Wi-Fi. 7. Exhibitor’s info promote on TAP website, Facebook and other digital media.
● Dimension: Width 2m x Height 2.44m. (Single Wall)● Exhibition Fee: USD 300● Specifications: 1. Exhibition walls: Width 2m x Height 2.44m. (Single Wall) 2. 2 White exhibition lights, 1 chair. 3. Exhibitor’s info and representative artwork listed in 2018 TAP Catalogue. 4. Exhibitor pass, 5 Guest Tickets, 2 2018 TAP Catalogues. 5. Wi-Fi. 6. Exhibitor’s info promote on TAP website, Facebook and other digital media.
1. Application Deadline: 2018 July 16th (Monday)● Please fill the online application form, or download application form from:(www.tac-art.com) and email to (email@example.com) after completion.● Please make backup copy of your application data before mailing out. The organizer (TAC) will send email confirmation when receiving your application. If you have not received any confirmation three days after the application have been send out, please contact organizer (TAC) for confirmation.
2. Application Fee Payment Deadline: 2018 July 16th (Monday)● Applicant who apply for Plan A is required to pay USD 350 application fee.● Please note: Applicant who apply for Plan B is required to pay USD 100 application fee. ● The applicant needs to apply and pay the application fee before deadline. Once the applicants receiving qualification notice from organizer, the application fee will be used to deduct the cost of exhibition fee. ● Please note: The application fee does not include with bank’s transfer service charge.
3. Application Result Announcement: 2018 July 26th (Thursday) ● If the applicant fails to pay the application fee before deadline, the organizer has the right to disqualify the application. ● The application who do not pass the application review will receive application fee refund in full within 30 days after 2018 July 26th.
4. Exhibition Fee Payment Deadline: 2018 Aug. 10th (Friday) ● Please note: The exhibitor needs to pay the remaining exhibition fee before deadline in order to participate 2018 TAP. If the exhibitor fails to pay the remaining exhibition fee, the organizer had the right to disqualify the exhibitor and expropriate the application fee.
Method of Payment: A/C WITH BANK: CATHAY UNITED BANK, TAIPEI, TAIWAN. Address: 3F, NO.65, GUAN CHIEN RD., TAIPEI, TAIWAN R.O.C.SWIFT Code: UWCBTWTP Account Name: TAIWAN ART CONNECTION, Account Number: 266-03-500176-0 BENEFICIARY’S TELEPHONE NO. : +886-2-2388-0016 (Note: Please send Email notice of your account name, account number and transfer number after the payment has been transferred. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Exhibition Regulation:● All of the exhibitors’ booth location will be arranged by the organizer.● The organizer has the power to refuse exhibitor’s right to exhibit if: (1) the exhibitor show different artworks listed in the application form without prior consent. (2) The exhibiting artworks do not match to the description in the application form. (3) The exhibitor who fails complies with the rules of the exhibition. ● During the course of the exhibition, the exhibitors are accounted for the safekeeping of their own items. The organizer is not responsible for the any item damage or stolen. ● During the course of the exhibition the exhibitor and exhibitor’s personnel need to wear the exhibitor pass to enter the exhibition.● The organizer has provided general public safety insurance for this exhibition. The organizer is not responsible for any artwork or equipment damage caused by natural disaster, human interference, delivery or setup. TAP highly recommend exhibitor to purchase insurance for their artwork and equipment. ● If the force majeure occurs and impacts the course of the exhibition, the organizer has the right to alter or shorten the timeframe of the exhibition. The organizer is free from refunding the exhibition fee or compensating the exhibitor’s loss.● The exhibitor agrees the organizer to use the artwork images on newspaper, magazine, books or online for promotion purpose.● Further detail of exhibition rules and regulations will be listed in the exhibitor guidebook mail to exhibitor at September 2018.
July 26th Application result . Applicant who passes the application process can use the application fee to deduct the exhibition fee. Applicant who does not pass the application process will receive application fee refund in full within 30 days after the announcement.
Aug. 10th Deadline for exhibition fee payment. The exhibitor needs to pay the remaining exhibition fee in order to participate 2017 TAP .
Sept. Announce booth location. Exhibitor Guidebook send out.
Nov. 8th Move-in and install. Exhibitor set up artworks. Nov. 9th Opening (13:30)
Nov.9 ~12th Opening hours (11:00~19:00).
Nov.12th Uninstall, move out and Inspection (19:00~21:00). Exhibitor needs to uninstall and move out artworks and items in the booth.