Request edit access
KEEPING CURRENT: REPETITIVE LOSS PROPERTIES
Van Alen Institute and the City of North Miami are looking to identify new ideas for flood-prone vacant lots in the community. The goal is for these ideas to help protect this incredible community from flooding while providing culturally relevant recreational space.
1. How often does your home experience flooding?
2. What would you like to see in your neighborhood?
A community garden
A walking path
A performance space
3. What age group would most benefit from a space to recreate?
4. What are your hobbies?
Walking or running
5. What are the top concerns in your neighborhood?
Access to public transportation
Lack of Greenspace
6. Do you live or work in North Miami?
Work and Live
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Van Alen Institute.
Terms of Service