Those interested in Easter Break accommodations should be aware of the following policies which are in effect over Easter Break:
1) Break housing is available only for residents who have submitted their requests forms by 4:30 pm on Monday, March 25, 2013 and are approved by the Housing and Residence Life Office.
2) Students who are staying in University housing during Spring break for academic or University-sponsored purposes (and have been approved) will not be billed. Any other student approved to stay in University housing will be billed at a rate of $26 per night, as your room fee does not include periods when the University is closed.
3) All University and housing policies will be in effect during the break. Guests are not permitted in University Housing during Spring Break.
4) If any policies are violated, you will be required to move out of University housing immediately.
5) Campus Safety staff members will be on-call over the break and will conduct rounds through the building. In the case of an emergency, you should dial ext. 6242 from campus or (570) 348-6242 from a cell phone.
6) The dining halls are closed over break. You will need to arrange for your meals. Dinner on Wednesday, March 27, 2013 will be the last meal served on meal plans before the Easter Break. Meal plans will resume with dinner on Monday, April 1, 2013.