Please note: Programs are not guaranteed until you receive written confirmation from us.For more information about a specific program, please call us at 210-628-1639 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are requesting multiple days, please list all requested days for each first, second and third choice. Before selecting dates, please check our calendar for available dates by following this link: https://tinyurl.com/yceoef6u
Please note, we are closed Mondays.
• Mitchell Lake Audubon Center’s cancellation policy: If school/organization fails to attend or cancel within ten (10) weekdays of scheduled program for any reason, school/organization is responsible for 30% of the total based upon the number of participants indicated on this form. This fee will not be assessed if Mitchell Lake Audubon Center cancels the program.
• School/Organization will provide one teacher/supervising adult for each session. Mitchell Lake Audubon Center is not responsible for student discipline.
• School/Organization will provide a computer, digital projector, and screen for Mitchell Lake Audubon Center’s use for PowerPoint presentation.
• Students must wear clothing that is comfortable and they can move in.
• Cost per session is $75; cash, check, and credit cards are accepted as arranged with Mitchell Lake Audubon Center staff prior to program.
• Mitchell Lake Audubon Center asks all participating teachers/supervising adults to complete written program evaluations which serve as an important component in our ongoing development of effective curricula and program delivery.