We are now inviting volunteers to apply to join us on our mission to serve the public. (29 June- 7 July).
Selling coffee in the mornings and Irish coffee in the evenings - in our special service manner which may be familiar to you - carrying 10 litres of fairtrade coffee on our backs. In order to get close to the customer - in good spirit!
We want you! If you are:
-Outgoing, social friendly
- In good health (can carry a 10 kg, bag for 5 hours)
What you get out of joining us at Roskilde:
- Roskilde festival ticket
- the most sociable task ever
- selling experience
- We will provide some food during and after your shift
- contribute to Roskilde festival & the orange feeling
- a memory for life
- music music... oh did I say music?
- we work 5 shifts of 6 hours + some training (32 hours in total). Morning shift are 7-12 or 8-13, and evening shifts during the "music" days is 18-23 (irish coffee).
Interested ? Good. By filling out the form below, and show your interest in joining CoffeeCow at Roskilde 2014.
And then we will call you within a couple of days.
If you are impatient or just want to know more about us – you can try calling Monday from 2:00 pm. to 3:30 pm.:
+45 91 97 75 97 (Denmark).
+46 8 667 50 40 (Sweden)
We hope to see you on the fields of Roskilde!
/The CoffeeCow team
P.S. In the spirit that we believe that good people know good people, tip your friends about us and you might get them along as well!