2. Assignment of SpaceManagement’s assignment of booths is final and shall constitute an acceptance of the exhibitor’s offer to occupy space. After assignment, space location may not be changed, transferred or cancelled except upon written request and with the subsequent written approval of CSI management. Space assignments may be revoked or changed by CSI management at any time that the minimum payment schedule is not met. Subletting or licensing of space by the exhibitor or use of the space not authorized by CSI management is prohibited.
3. Types of ExhibitsExhibits shall be limited to suppliers whose primary business is commercial construction products and services. Interpretation of the meaning and intent of this restriction shall be the sole prerogative of show management.
4. Exhibit Space Rental Rates *Refer to Show Plan CSI Members and/or immediate past year exhibitors $325.00 If paid in full by December 15, 2017 $400.00 If paid after December 15, 2017 Non-Members $400.00 If paid in full by December 15, 2017 $500.00 If paid after December 15, 2017
5. Sponsorships $350 Show Sponsors Top Level (Gold) $250 Show Sponsors Second Level (Silver) $150 Friends of the Chapter
Sponsorships are available for those who wish to support the Chapter. Show Sponsors, Friends of the Chapter, and exhibitors’ names will be prominently displayed in the exhibit space and advertised in the Chapter’s monthly newsletter. Show Sponsors will be provided with a “Show Sponsor” nametag as well as prominent display of their logo. Please use the enclosed form.
6. Payment Requirements and Cancellation Charges The balance is due no later than December 15, 2017. Make all checks payable to Mississippi Chapter CSI.
CANCELLATION PERIODS: Fee Withheld:45 days prior to show opening date: 0 %20-44 days prior to show opening date: 50 %1-19 days prior to show opening date: 100 %
It is understood that CSI management reserves the right, as its option, to reassign cancelled booth space regardless of the cancellation rate assessed. Subsequent reassignment of cancelled space does not relieve the canceling exhibitor to pay the amount referred to above. In the event that the premises in which the CSI show is conducted shall become, in the sole discretion of CSI management, unfit for occupancy, or substantially unusable with by reason or any cause or causes not reasonably within in the control of CSI management, this agreement may be terminated by CSI management. For this purpose, the term “cause or causes” shall include, but not by way of limitation, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion or accident, blockage, embargo, inclement weather, governmental restraints, restraints or orders of civil defense or military authorities, inability to secure insufficient labor, technical or other personnel; failure, impairment or lack of adequate transportation facilities; inability to obtain, or condemnation, requisition or commandeering of, necessary supplies or equipment; local, state or federal law, ordinance rule, order, decree or regulation, whether legislative, executive or judicial, and whether constitutional, or act of God. Should CSI management terminate this agreement pursuant to the provisions of this paragraph, the Exhibitor waives any and all claims for damages and agrees that CSI management may, after computing the total amount refundable to all exhibitors (the amount by which the total amount of fees paid by all exhibitors exceeds the amount of CSI management’s cost and expenses in connection with its preparation for and conducting of the CSI show, including a reasonable reserve for claims and other contingencies), refund to the exhibitor, as and for complete settlement and discharge of all said Exhibitor’s claims and demands, an amount which bears the same relationship to the fee paid by said Exhibitor as the total refundable amount as computed above bears to the total amount of fees paid by all exhibitors.
7. Loss or DamageExhibitor agrees with CSI management that CSI management will not be liable for any damage or liability of any kind for any damage or injury to person or property during the term of this agreement, from any cause whatsoever by reason of use, occupation and enjoyment of exhibit space by Exhibitor or any person thereon with the consent of the Exhibitor, and that Exhibitor will defend, indemnify and save harmless CSI management from any liability whatsoever, on account of any such damage, or injury, whether or not caused by negligence of or breach of any obligation by Exhibitor or its employees or representatives.
8. Demonstrations and SeminarsNo demonstrations or seminars shall be permitted outside of the Exhibitor’s assigned space, and no signs or placards may be displayed on persons or otherwise outside exhibit spaces.
9. ComplianceThe exhibitor assumes all responsibility for compliance with all pertinent ordinances, regulations and codes of duly authorized local, State, and Federal governing bodies concerning fire, safety and health, together with the rules and regulations of the operators and/or owners of the property wherein the show is held.
10. Booth Installation and RemovalDisplay may be installed after 7:00 a.m. on February 28, 2018 and must be completed by 10:30 a.m. Displays must be removed at the conclusion of the show on February 28, 2018.
11. Booth JudgingJudging will be performed by a select panel of 3 judges which will judge the booths during the show. The Best Booth of Show will receive a commemorative plaque and a free booth at the 2018 Product Show. Plaques are awarded to 2nd and 3rd place booths.
12. Door PrizesExhibitors are encouraged to offer door prizes during the exhibition. The Exhibitor may choose any method they prefer to select prize recipients such as collecting business cards or drawing names of those registered. The Exhibitor will be responsible for selecting the prize recipient. The Exhibitor may bring the winner’s name to the Product Show Chair for a public announcement. The winner will be announced and instructed to return to the Exhibitor’s booth to receive their prize.
13. Booth IncludesOne 6 foot long table, 2 chairs, a draped booth approximate 10 feet x 10 feet, and food and drink for two (2) members of your firm. There will be a charge of $25.00 per person if you have over two (2) representatives per booth. Booth sign/graphics and table drapes shall be provided by Exhibitor.
14. ParkingA parking lot is available adjacent to Exhibit Hall. 15. Display Open to Public Exhibit opens 11:00 a.m. Exhibit closes 2:00 p.m.
CSI Member or 2016 Product Show Exhibitor$325.00 If paid in full by December 15, 2017$400.00 If paid after December 15, 2017
Non-Member$400.00 If paid in full by December 15, 2017$500.00 If paid after December 15, 2017
SPONSORSHIP$350.00 Gold Show Sponsor$250.00 Silver Show Sponsor$150.00 Friends of the Chapter
Additional Name Tags (see below)$25.00 each