Request edit access
MTK Anatomy Quiz
Try this quiz after learning some anatomy basics. Images are taken from e-Anatomy. Choose the one best answer.
1. What is the most important respiratory muscle?
2. An obstruction at the red asterisk results in decreased blood flow to what structure?
3. Which 2 structures in the lungs run together?
Pulmonary arteries and pulmonary veins
Pulmonary arteries and bronchial veins
Pulmonary arteries and bronchi
Pulmonary veins and bronchi
4. What 2 cardiac chambers are separated by the arrowed valve?
The left atrium and right ventricle
The right atrium and left ventricle
The left atrium and left ventricle
The right atrium and right ventricle
5. Which cardiac chamber do the pulmonary veins drain into?
The left atrium
The left ventricle
The right ventricle
The right atrium
6. What 2 arteries arise from the ascending aorta?
Right and left brachiocephalics
Right and left coronaries
Right and left common carotids
Right and left subclavians
7. What 3 arteries arise from the aortic arch?
Right common carotid, left common carotid and right subclavian
Right common carotid, left common carotid and left subclavian
Right brachiocephalic, left common carotid and left subclavian
Left brachiocephalic, left common carotid and left subclavian
8. What 2 arteries arise from the arrowed artery?
Left subclavian and left vertebral
Right subclavian and right common carotid
Right subclavian and right vertebral
Left subclavian and left common carotid
9. What is the name of the arrowed artery?
10. What type of abnormal motion results from a tear of the arrowed structure?
Anterior displacement of the tibia compared to the femur
Posterior displacement of the tibia compared to the femur
Lateral displacement of the tibia compared to the femur
Medial displacement of the tibia compared to the femur
11. Where are the menisci of the knee located?
Between the femur and the tibia
In the intercondylar notch
Between the femur and the patella
In the tibial plateau
12. What type of functional deficit would result from a tear of the arrowed structure?
Inability to flex the knee
Inability to extend the knee
Inability to laterally rotate the knee
Inability to medially rotate the knee
13. What organ does the bile duct go through before emptying into the duodenum?
14. Blood in the arrowed vessel flows to the liver from what organ?
15. What is the correct sequence of structures that food passes through between the mouth and the anus?
Large bowel -->Stomach-->Small bowel-->Esophagus
Small bowel -->Stomach-->Esophagus-->Large bowel
Stomach --> Esophagus -->Small bowel-->Large bowel
Esophagus-->Stomach-->Small bowel-->Large bowel
16. Which of the following is part of the brainstem?
17. At what level do corticospinal tract fibers cross to the opposite side?
18. What is the name of the circled structure?
19. What 2 arteries combine to form the basilar artery?
The left and right vertebrals
The left and right subclavians
The left and right carotids
The left and right coronaries
20. Which artery supplies the part of the brain in green?
21. What is the name of the arrowed artery?
Page 1 of 1
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service