This survey is a non-binding statement of interest that will put you on the waiting list for exclusive access to your own micro-studio at Artisan's Asylum, a 40,000 square foot community workshop at 10 Tyler Street, Somerville MA. People on this waiting list will be contacted roughly in chronological order as the size of space they're interested in becomes available.
Studio spaces are available as an optional addition to membership at the Asylum, and come with the following perks:
- Wireless internet access
- 30-day-notice license agreements for membership and private workspace
- Air conditioning and heating
- Limited on-site, off-street parking
- First floor working space with leveled concrete flooring
- Access to a tractor-trailer loading dock and floor-level double doors
- Single electrical outlet
- Dumpster outside for cooperative trash management
- Proximity to equipment for precision machining, metalworking, welding, woodworking, electronics/robotics assembly, sewing, screen-printing, jewelry-making, glassworking, bicycle repair, 3D printing, and high-tech computerized manufacturing.
- Small-scale storage is available; if you're interested, see https://docs.google.com/a/g.artisansasylum.com/forms/d/15o4lvv6S8QSWjaUW9TcnqJyASt6abyuRhS5CM-ks3lg/viewform