Incomplete applications will not be considered.
A complete application packet includes:
• Online Application Form (the form is below) – submit this part online only.
• Two Recommendation Forms from DTCC faculty members. Contact the faculty you would like to write you recommendations and send them the link below to the recommendation (http://tinyurl.com/dtcc-sa-recommendation)
• 500-word essay (email typed, printed copy to firstname.lastname@example.org – see application packet (http://www.durhamtech.edu/cgl/Cuba15_scholarship.pdf) for essay prompts
• Study/Travel Abroad Agreement and Liability Form, (submit a printed, notarized copy) found on pages 2-3 of http://www.durhamtech.edu/cgl/Cuba15_scholarship.pdf.
Note: Notaries can be found on campus in the Business Office (Hyacinth Harding Ingram), in Human Resources (Suzi Jaikaran) and in the Student Information and Records Office (Jacquelyn McKeithan-Foster). Notaries can also be found in most banks or credit unions.
NOTIFICATION AND PAYMENT DEADLINES
• A notification email will be sent to applicant’s ConnectMail by March 20, 2015.
• Students awarded the scholarship are responsible for all costs beyond the scholarship amount and will be responsible for meeting all payment deadlines for the program.
If you have any questions on this form, contact Heidi White in the Center for the Global Learner (White Building, Room 58), email email@example.com or call 919-536-7264 extension 4052.