Volunteers using this manual should have a basic understanding of nonpoint source pollution, stormwater management, and rain gardens. Using their knowledge of gardening and the environment, volunteers have the capability to effectively communicate to their communities the importance of stormwater management.
This CD-ROM contains:
- Tips on coordinating Rain Garden Education Programs
- Lesson Plans for Grades 1-3 and 4-7
- Scripted PowerPoint Presentation for high school and adult audiences
- Program Evaluations for youth and adult audiences
- Program Publicity Materials
- Templates for demonstration rain garden fact sheets
Due to limited grant funding, only one CD-ROM will be made available to each organization.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery of the Rain Garden Outreach Manual CD-ROM.
This material is based upon work supported by the National Institute of Food and Agriculture, United States Department of Agriculture, under agreement number 2007-51130-03878.