Request edit access
Street Team Application Electric Halloween Festival
***FILLING OUT THIS FORM DOES NOT GUARANTEE A SPOT ON THE STREET TEAM UNTIL YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM THE STREET TEAM COORDINATOR: Eric Ostrofsky***
So you want to be on street team because you're HYPE?!?! Get all your work done BEFORE the fest so you can enjoy it? Get a FREE TICKET?!?
Yep...this is the right place.
Here's what you have to do to get a FREE WEEKEND TICKET (aka REQUIREMENTS):
- Join Electric Halloween Street Team Facebook Group and follow ALL directions from Street Team Coordinator
- Must attend two shows (chosen by Street Team Coordinator) and hand out 100 flyers at each show
- Post 30 posters (and take pictures and write locations in FB group)
- Like Comment & Share 1 post a week from August 1st- Oct 19th (post provided by Street Team Coordinator)
- Follow the Spotify Playlist (when available)
- Be mindful of general event information besides ticket prices including camping information, performers, etc,
STREET TEAMER MOTIVATION: For every 5 ticket sold you get a FREE weekend ticket for a friend....WHAT?!?!?
YESSSSS...your friend DEFINITELY wants that free ticket. All you have to do is sell five weekend tickets. We will give you hard copy tickets, but you must keep track of them with your life. Do not lose tickets. Do not lose money. Do not try to make counterfeit tickets with your printers. Do not scam little old ladies.
-Free weekend ticket
-Electric Halloween Shirt
Street Team members must...
- Be respectful and kind to others. (Race, gender, nationality, disability, etc)
- Not bash other events or artists.
- Not harass others.
- Be respectful of events and venues when taping posters or leaving flyers.
Seriously, street team members are seen as a representation of the festival. If you are found to be disrespectful in any way the Street Team Coordinator and festival have the position to remove you from the Street Team and deny entry into the event.
What is your name?
Why do you want to join the street team?
Have you read and agree to the Street Team requirements? (in description above)
Do you have reliable transportation to events, and can you take off of work to attend the two necessary events to hand out flyers?
Are you willing to record (post pictures and video) of you hanging up posters, handing out flyers, and performing other street team responsibilities?
If you disrespect or harass attendees, artists, other events, what will happen?
Do you understand that you will not receive monetary compensation?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service