Street Team Application Electric Halloween Festival
***NOTE: FILLING OUT THIS FORM DOES NOT GUARANTEE A SPOT ON THE STREET TEAM UNTIL YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM THE STREET TEAM COORDINATOR***
Are you excited for Electric Halloween and would like to tell others about it? You could earn a free weekend ticket to Electric Halloween by doing just that!
STREET TEAM MEMBER REQUIREMENTS:
- Join the Electric Halloween Street Team Facebook Group and follow all directions from Street Team Coordinator
- Must attend two events (assigned by Street Team Coordinator) and hand out flyers at each event
- Post 30 posters (and take pictures and write locations in FB group)
- Like, Comment, & Share Electric Halloween Festival Facebook posts
Street Team members must...
- Be respectful and kind to others. (Race, gender, nationality, disability, etc)
- Not bash other events or artists.
- Not harass others.
- Be respectful of events and venues when taping posters or leaving flyers.
Street team members are seen as a representation of the festival. If you are found to be disrespectful in any way the Street Team Coordinator and festival have the right to remove you from the Street Team and deny entry into this and future events.