If you have any questions about the contest please email us at email@example.com or call us 7132981 to 85 loc. 505 or 305.
1. The on the spot cover design contest is open to all high school students enrolled in private schools.
2. All students joining the contest must fill up the registration form on the internet. CFA will notify those who will be accepted to the contest. Registration is FREE.
3. Each school is only allowed to have a maximum of five (5) participants. Each student can only have one entry.
4. Criteria for Judging:
Creativity & Originality - 30%
Relevance (related to the given theme) - 30%
Overall Design (layout should be clean and communicate clearly) - 20%
Appeal - 20%
Total - 100%
1st Place P 5,000 and cover to be published on the Dec-Jan 2015 issue of Gospel K Magazine plus certificate and gift packages
2nd Place P 3,000 and cover to be published on the Dec-Jan 2015 issue of Gospel Now plus certificate and gift packages
3rd Place P 1,000 plus certificate and gift packages
6. With the submission of the entries, CFA shall have the right to use the entries and their descriptions in its publications, presentations, video productions, and other similar materials necessary for its projects.
7. The theme of the cover design will be announced on contest day.
8. Students are only allowed to use traditional art media for their artwork/design.
9. Employees of CFA and SCC, as well as their relatives up to the 2nd degree of consanguinity, are disqualified to join the contest.
10. For further questions please visit CFA Magazines Facebook page (facebook.com/CFAMagazines) and Twitter account (twitter.com/CFAMagazines), or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 713-2981 to 85 loc. 505 and 305
11. The contest is on October 3, 2014 (Friday) starting at 8am until 5pm. Awarding ceremonies will commence in the afternoon.
12. The contest will be held here at Communication Foundation for Asia, 4427 Old Sta. Mesa St. Sta. Mesa, Manila so make sure you're available on that date. :)