• Applicants must be able to interact effectively with people of diverse ages, racial, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
• Be in good academic and judicial standing
• Completed 64 credits or more by August 2012 or is a previous participant of the IAS program
• Able to work in a 24/7 environment for 4 weeks, August 1 – August 24, 2012
• Attend mandatory orientation and training sessions, July 30-31, 2012
• Have a high level of maturity. Self disciplined and able to work on a team.
• Have a valid driver’s license and certified to drive the University van
Preference will be given to students who:
• Have a history of involvement in the Hamline co-curricular community
• Experience with small group facilitation
• Experience with the program/activity development
• Have the ability to mentor students in math and writing
• Experience with on-campus living