Request edit access
SevenDays® Kindness Youth Leadership Team (KYLT) Application (2020)
Complete & submit this application by September 6, 2019. You will be notified via email by September 13, 2019. Contact Jill Andersen at Jill@FaithAlwaysWins.org with any questions.
SevenDays® KYLT Job Description & Responsibilities
In order to be accepted to our team, the following requirements must be met:
1. Be a current high school student
2. Attend monthly SevenDays® (see specifies below) meetings- most in Lenexa, KS
3. Co-chair a committee or event with an adult leader, which will require
- Separate meetings at an agreed upon time with your adult co-chair and committee members
- Time to communicate with outside vendors (ex. - host site), collect needed materials, and other duties as needed
4. Communicate SevenDays® activities with your school community (administration or club) and encourage school participation through provided spirit week ideas, lesson plans, button distribution, etc.
5. Promote SevenDays® on your personal social media
6. Attend at least two events during the week of SevenDays® (April 21-27, 2020)
7. Help lead the Pre-walk activities- includes: interview charities on stage, help with registration, "excitement building", walk, etc. at the Walk on April 27th, 2020
8. Ability to communicate promptly (within 24 hours) to any communication (email, text, groupme, etc.) regarding SevenDays®. Excluding holidays and times when school is scheduled to be out of session.
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service