FAQ1) Do I need to audition to be in choir? -No. You can be in GOHS choir program without auditioning. Both Voices of the Pack and Blush Tones are auditioned only choirs.
2) Do I need to prepare a song?-No. You will be given vocal exercises for your audition.
3) What kind of choirs are there?-Alpha: Beginning men-Women's Ensemble: Beginning women-Blush Tones: Adv. women's choir. It's a sweet adeline chorus.-Voices of the Pack: Adv. mixed choir. This is the GOHS showcasing choir.
4) How long is an audition?-Depends. It's typically 3~5 min / singer
5) When can I audition?-April 17~21 3~4:30 pm in room 903. Please show up early. Don't plan on showing up close to 4:30 pm. If I do not see anyone waiting, I will leave. If you can only show up at certain time, please contact me via email (Spark@tvusd.k12.ca.us) to make an appointment.
6) Do I have to be here every day?-No. You only have to come for one day and you may leave after your audition.
7) Can I have people watch my audition?-No.
8) I'm in the 8th grade. I can't make it to GOHS by 3pm. What should I do? -Come still. I won't expect to see any middle school students till 3:30 pm.